Book a table
Book your table
We’re so excited to welcome you back. We are open for bookings for outdoor tables on May 15th & 16th, and indoor tables from 17th May (subject to Government guidelines.)
The rule of six or two households apply to all bookings in line with Government guidelines. A deposit of £5 per person is required for each booking, redeemable against the bill. In case of rainy weather or change of Government guidelines, you will be able to either move your booking to the next available date or request a deposit refund. Bookings are not complete until the £5 per person deposit is made.
Please do let us know if anyone in your booking requires special dietary requirements & fill those out in the box at the bottom of the form. You can view our menus here.
Please do download The Monkey App prior to arrival as you’ll be able to order food and drink straight to your table.
Your safety is our priority
We’re excited to welcome you back – safely. The following measures are in place to ensure our customer and staff safety:
- The Monkey App will allow you to order food and drink to your table and reduce contact points
- Health checks for all staff before they come back to work
- Frequent cleaning of all contact surfaces
- PPE for all our staff
- Limited capacity with hosts on the door to welcome you
- Pre-booking system to manage capacity
- We’ll take your details to help with track and trace
- Bookings must be made following rule of six or two households
- Please wear a face covering at all times except when seated at a table to eat or drink
- Please read our full booking and Covid policy guidelines here