Join the Three Wise Monkeys team
Chef de Partie
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: £10 per hour
We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie to join our team in Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
The right candidates will ideally have experience working in a fresh produce kitchen, work well under pressure, be very consistent and possess excellent communication skills.
At TWM we have a busy ground floor pub, first level restaurant as well as a basement gin bar. Our restaurant is known for its authentic smokehouse experience. Food is served throughout the day with a focus on slow-cooked, smoked American barbeque-style food and gourmet burgers using local produce at the heart of everything we do.
You must be able to work Friday and Saturday nights.
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Training junior staff members.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene.
- Adhere to Health, Hygiene & Safety Act regulations.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Checking deliveries for quality
Qualities and experience that you will have:
- Experience of working under pressure in a busy kitchen
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificates are advantageous but not essential
- passion and enthusiasm for BBQ foods
- Ability to work well in a team
What we can offer:
- A personal development plan to provide training and development with a view that the candidate can grow into a wider role within the business
- Competitive pay & all tips go to staff.
- Generous discounts off food and drinks in our venues
- An inclusive and friendly team
- In house and external training
To apply for any of the positions on this page, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job position as your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!